Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 118 Posts

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
122 Posts
Interesting product description. It’s either a tempered glass protector, or a tempered film. (What is “tempered film”?)

· Registered
202 Posts
Interesting product description. It’s either a tempered glass protector, or a tempered film. (What is “tempered film”?)
It's definitely not glass, it does flex but I could see it breaking very easily. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with it, whatever it is.

• Helpful
Reactions: drdiesel1

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
S. California or not, I'd still suggest all weather floor mats/liners. I purchased these 3D MAXpider Kagu mats (front and back) and they fit very nicely. They also don't slide around at all. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F2CJLJJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

For my center console, I ordered the "old" yee pin console tray that other people have had issues with. They sent me the "newer" version that differs from the picture here, but doesn't require any trimming: Amazon.com: YEE PIN 2022 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Center Console Tray Armrest Tray Bolt 2022 2023 Bolt EUV Center Console Organizer for Bolt EV Center Console Tray 2022 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Accessories (Blue) : Automotive

I don't have any suggestions for your other items...
I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this but the link you provided is for the 3-D Tuxmat specifies 2022. They’ll fit a 2023 EV just fine, right ?

· Registered
569 Posts
I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this but the link you provided is for the 3-D Tuxmat specifies 2022. They’ll fit a 2023 EV just fine, right ?
No. That link is for 3D Maxpider EUV 2022. They will not fit a 2023 EV, but they will fit a 2023 EUV. To be specific, the front row will fit both the EV or EUV. However, the second row is designed for the EUV and will not fit EV.

· Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the link to the Yee Pin organizer for the Bolt. I ordered one and it arrived yesterday. Fits the center console for my 2022 Bolt EUV perfectly. I was able to order one with blue trim to sort of match the nightshade blue stitching of my interior. GM should have included something like this with the car, but at least there was an inexpensive version to buy on Amazon.

· Registered
179 Posts
I bought the GM EUV cargo mat cheap by using GM reward points from my EUV purchase with promo code at:
Chevrolet Accessories
Receive 15% below MSRP on all Cargo Management accessories purchased online from a participating dealer.
Promo code: CARGO15
Valid through 01/31/2023
THANKS!

Just went on the site and got my own mat using that code and my points.

· Registered
179 Posts
Greetings.

If the stars align, I will be driving a 2023 EUV in the next month or so. That said, I wanted to get some input.

Please forgive me if this is duplicative but I did search for 'accessories'.

There are a few things I want to get before I get the car:

--- A way to hold a much larger bottle. (Bottom of it goes in to the cup holder, and the upper part holds a larger container. (Might have to go with a hanger thing that clips to the headrest 'pole')

--- A thingie to keep items from slipping between the seat and the center console. (yes, it seems pretty universal, but if someone has one that fits amazingly well, I'd love to order the same one)

--- A center console insert that holds smaller items. (I've heard that some of them 'stick' or need to be shaved a bit, so I would love a link to the 'new and improved' version that I have read about.

I'd also love suggestions for other useful items. (I'm in SoCal, so I don't need anything that pertains to snow etc.)

Thanks !
Does anyone know if there is any difference between the all weather floor mats on the GM Accessories page? One set is $165 and the other $210. Descriptions don’t seem to point out any difference.

· Registered
114 Posts

no need to cut it can be folded, than unfolded to cover the back of rear seat if needed. Grey color was on special at $19.99

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
122 Posts
I noticed the FIRST day I had my 2022 Bolt EUV that the fingerprints on the infotainment screen were just awful. Worse than any screen on any product I have ever owned. I purchased the screen protector linked below and it fits perfectly, nobody would ever know there is a screen protector on it. Fingerprints are MUCH, MUCH less. And you can easily clean it with a lint free cloth without have=ing to worry about scratching the factory glass.
I decided to give this a try and after following the installation instructions, my only comment is "typical Chinese garbage." The "screen protector" has a very visible pattern that looks like dried water marks or something, but that doesn't wipe off (even with a damp microfiber.) This pattern is VERY noticeable when screen is off, but still visible and distracting when the screen is on. I've attached a photo showing it. (It's not air bubbles underneath.)

I've sent a message to the seller showing the image and asking them for a resolution. If they don't get back to me in a day or two, I'll pull it off and send it back to amazon as defective.

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
569 Posts
That looks like an adhesion defect. It can occur on either side of the adhesive but is always caused by improper preparation of the surface. If you didn't see it before installation, you can almost guarantee it's on the new applied surface.

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
122 Posts
That looks like an adhesion defect. It can occur on either side of the adhesive but is always caused by improper preparation of the surface. If you didn't see it before installation, you can almost guarantee it's on the new applied surface.
Looking over the pictures people have attached in their reviews on amazon, I'm not the only one to have seen this issue, though it appears some mistake this for air bubbles. It's frustrating to read people state "will wait a couple days to see if it goes away", but they don't bother to edit the review stating if the pattern went away or not.

I've posted a 2 star review on amazon and will update it if/when the seller gets back to me (or if the pattern just disappears on it's own.)

· Registered
28 Posts
Looking over the pictures people have attached in their reviews on amazon, I'm not the only one to have seen this issue, though it appears some mistake this for air bubbles. It's frustrating to read people state "will wait a couple days to see if it goes away", but they don't bother to edit the review stating if the pattern went away or not.

I've posted a 2 star review on amazon and will update it if/when the seller gets back to me (or if the pattern just disappears on it's own.)
I believe I bought the same one and it looked like that on day one, then over the next few days it (mostly) cleared up. I still have two spots I can see in the right light.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts