Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
52 Posts
Does anyone recommend a wall hanger to hang the charger cord on? Or maybe get one meant for a garden hose? :)
It depends.

• Do you want to hang the cord AND dock the plug into it?
  • If you're docking the plug, do you want it sticking out from the wall or parallel to the wall?
  • Are you just hanging the plug over the top of the last loop. Maybe with a cap on it?
  • Do you want hang the plug instead of docking it or just leaving on the last loop? Like between two fingers, similar to hanging a shovel.
Alternatively, do you want to run the cord along the ceiling and hang the plug from a retractor hovering in the air above you ready to pull down and plug in when needed?

There's advantages and disadvantages to all of those. Especially if you have to walk by it in a tight space.

· Registered
2023 Bolt Premier with sun&sound
87 Posts
It depends.

• If you're docking the plug, do you want it sticking out from the wall or parallel to the wall?
  • Are you just hanging the plug over the top of the last loop. Maybe with a cap on it?
  • Do you want hang the plug instead of docking it or just leaving on the last loop? Like between two fingers, similar to hanging a shovel.
Alternatively, do you want to run the cord along the ceiling and hang the plug from a retractor hovering in the air above you ready to pull down and plug in when needed?

There's advantages and disadvantages to all of those. Especially if you have to walk by it in a tight space.
Found one on amazon, wall mount you can hang the cord on and can plug the nozzle into it. Will wait and get it to see how it works out before providing a link. Read some reviews on some that either broke or couldn't hold all the cord etc.

· Registered
194 Posts
It depends.

Eye Eyelash Font Metal Art
I hang my J1772 plug in one of these

Reactions: no-gas

· Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for the link to the Yee Pin organizer for the Bolt. I ordered one and it arrived yesterday. Fits the center console for my 2022 Bolt EUV perfectly. I was able to order one with blue trim to sort of match the nightshade blue stitching of my interior. GM should have included something like this with the car, but at least there was an inexpensive version to buy on Amazon.
Just received the TACORBO version. Supposedly the “improved” version. No good. Requires you to to SLAM the cover closed for it to latch. It’s going back to Amazon.

Does the Yee Pin version allow you to close and latch the cover normally?

· Registered
71 Posts
Just received the TACORBO version. Supposedly the “improved” version. No good. Requires you to to SLAM the cover closed for it to latch. It’s going back to Amazon.

Yes, the Yee Pin version fits perfectly and allows you to close the cover normally. It is also very easy to lift out and access the space underneath, which is where I keep my reusable shopping bags.

· Registered
107 Posts
Yes, the Yee Pin version fits perfectly and allows you to close the cover normally. It is also very easy to lift out and access the space underneath, which is where I keep my reusable shopping bags.
Seems to have multiple comments in reviews that this one too interferes with the latching mechanism. Glad it works for you but I’m going to pass on any “surgery” required to make it fit.

Too bad. On the surface seems like such a nice solution.

· Registered
71 Posts
Seems to have multiple comments in reviews that this one too interferes with the latching mechanism. Glad it works for you but I’m going to pass on any “surgery” required to make it fit.

I'm not sure why those reviews say that, because I didn't need to do anything to it to make it fit. It just fits and I just close the cover and everything is fine. Maybe they were using the old version? I don't think Yee Pin sells that version anymore.

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV (06/21) LT w/ Driver Confidence Package. Almost trouble free.
555 Posts
Does anyone recommend a wall hanger to hang the charger cord on? Or maybe get one meant for a garden hose? :)
I've been happy with this one for the past 1-1/2 years:

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
111 Posts
I ordered the "older" version of the yeepin (ASIN B0B3JG8SRB), but was shipped the updated version that appears like ASIN B0BG8KZ4MB. It fits fine. At first, I had to use a bit extra pressure to close the console lid, but after a day or two I haven't had to use any extra force to close it. Works fine for me. It's a bit shallower than I'd like, but still much better than just a giant empty Bottomless Pit.

· Registered
2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Premier Redline
406 Posts
Here is a link to the redesigned console tray.

Redesigned Bolt EV Tray Bolt EV Center Console Tray 2023 Bolt EUV Center Console Organizer 2022 Bolt EV Center Console Organizer 2022 2023 Bolt EV Accessories (Blue) Amazon.com: Redesigned Bolt EV Tray Bolt EV Center Console Tray 2023 Bolt EUV Center Console Organizer 2022 Bolt EV Center Console Organizer 2022 2023 Bolt EV Accessories (Blue) : Automotive
Thank you, just purchased one in red to match my redline edition. It’ll be here on Monday, hope it’s a nice fit. Appreciate you posting the link..

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV LT, Silver Flair Metallic (packages: Driver Confidence, Comfort, Convenience)
66 Posts

If you don't mind the different layout, check out the one I mentioned earlier:

I just got my center console tray, and it fits perfectly. Drops in and pulls out easily, and no problems closing the armrest. The divider layout is different from the other organizer mentioned earlier, though. The coin section is in the back, which means the front section is the right width for something I want to keep there. The larger middle section is perfect for my glasses case, a pen, and my 10mm wrench.

Amazon.com: DIAMOOKY Upgraded Center Console Organizer for 2022 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV/EV Interior Accessories, Armrest Tray Storage Box (Balck) : Automotive

My only disappointment is with the color. It is actually black, while I was expecting balck.

· Registered
2023 Bolt Premier with sun&sound
87 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts

· Registered
2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Premier Redline
406 Posts
Just got that, in blue even. Nice addition.
Mine in red arrived the other day . Seems to fit really well however you have to firmly close the armrest in order for the lock to engage. Since GM didn’t insert a groove for this to fit in, to the unit kind of sits on top of the existing structure and even though the edge is quite thin, it’s More like 95% rather than 100% perfect but totally livable. Probably in time things will settle in. Thanks to the OP for posting

61 - 75 of 75 Posts