Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using Liquid Glass finish auto finish. Reminds me of the old finish from 20 years ago called Autofom. No wax in Liquid Glass.
While were at it what bug and tar remover that's safe on Bolt EV's plastic forward grill / radome parts that bugs run into.?
Turtle wax bug and tar remover, new formulation.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm using Liquid Glass finish auto finish. Reminds me of the old finish from 20 years ago called Autofom. No wax in Liquid Glass.
While were at it what bug and tar remover that's safe on Bolt EV's plastic forward grill / radome parts that bugs run into.?

Klasse All-on-one for cleaning and regular polishing. Klasse Hi gloss sealant glaze less often. Both work on paint and plastics.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Used LG on my Leaf last fall. Great stuff. Now it's impossible to find. Trying Meguiar's M21 Mirror Glaze Synthetic Sealant instead.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Any recommendations for a window cleaner? I have been using the basic household ammonia based window cleaner, but it leaves lots of annoying streaks. The inside of the windshield is a big hassle to clean, so something that lasts and is easy to use is highly desirable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts