Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On its way and should arrive in a week or two. LVL 2 EVSE installed. Looking forward to ditching my diesel!

·
Registered
734 Posts
The Bolt should look great in black, the only problem will be maintaining the black finish how you got it, but if you're up for the task it will be very rewarding.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the delivery happening. :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Congratulations on pulling the trigger, seems like we have quite a few additions from Ontario on the forums :) When did you place your order?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Everyone. I pick it up Saturday at 9:30am!!!!! I cheated a little as this was a predetermined color and model which just happened to match my wishes that the dealer had ordered under their allotment. I just grabbed it up before someone else did so I got lucky. It was the last one available until the next wave.I didn't trust the old diesel to carry me over so pulled the trigger. I did get the paint protection which I had a similar system on another car. It works really well and keeps it nice and shiny. Will post pics this weekend :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Which EVSE did you install? My GM dealer showed nothing on the factory endorsed Aerovironment unit so I went with a JuiceBox 40 Pro, I'm curious what route you took?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went with the EVDUTY 40 charging station. So far it charges the car as anticipated, was easy to install and hasn't had any sort of malfunction. Pretty happy with it for under 800 shipped tax in Canadian. Running the 6-50 nema was a breeze in my case as my Hydro panel is 5m away. Submitted EVSE rebate form. See how long that takes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts