Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Premier with LCA (Lane Change Alert)
And SBZA (Side Blind Zone Alert)
Both work just fine .

But shouldn't I have blinker lights when ever I use the indicators.? Right now they don't.

I followed another Bolt and could see his blinker action also in his mirrors ... Is this programmable?

I really did read the manual (again) didn't find that info.

Tnks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't see mine either. I'm thinking they're just for others to see from the outside. Just my guess.
Hmmmm Hadn't thought of that
I am going to test by turning the blinker on and getting out to see if I see them from a different angle.
Ill be sure to put it in Park LOL .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I answered my own question ..
The light does indeed blink.
The Mirror blinker is in the light strip on the front of the mirror not in the lens.
:)

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I answered my own question ..
The light does indeed blink.
The Mirror blinker is in the light strip on the front of the mirror not in the lens.
The light strips wrap around the outboard edges of the mirrors far enough that drivers behind you can see the turn indications, but you can't see them from the driver's seat.

My Prius C had turn indicators in the mirrors and they worked the same way - everyone could see them except me. I think the idea is to prevent glare that makes it difficult to see things in the mirror when you're making a lane change at night.

·
Registered
502 Posts
FYI, the SBZA lamps in the mirrors will flash if you turn on the blinker and the side blind zone detects an object in the lane next to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts