Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
or you could charge to 100% to reduce range anxiety. I know Chevy doesn't recommend that now, but if you need the range, you need it.
... says the guy with "Give me absolute safety, or give me death!". LOL

• Haha
Reactions: cwerdna and EV Fan

·
Registered
872 Posts
drive on the old highway system, where you can still see something other than concrete and truck backends.
That actually sounds like a pretty good description of most of what you will see on the Oregon highways...
;-)

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
That actually sounds like a pretty good description of most of what you will see on the Oregon highways...
;-)
Highway 101 down the Oregon Coast is one of my favourite trips. They're finally starting to fill in some the gaps between fast chargers, I'm hoping for a nice trip down there one day if the COVID cases drop and they open the border.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Highway 101 down the Oregon Coast is one of my favourite trips. They're finally starting to fill in some the gaps between fast chargers, I'm hoping for a nice trip down there one day if the COVID cases drop and they open the border.
True.... I was just joking around... ;-)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 2020 Bolt that I've Leased January 2020. After a year and a half ( or a little more) and 23k miles, my estimated range is 221 Miles. Estimated range after 3 years is 206 at best. I must say, I am thrilled I leased and not bought this vehicle. Is this normal?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just checked battery degradation on a 2020 Bolt with 24,606 miles and calculated battery capacity of 64.95 kwh. New I was getting 65.4 to 65.6 kwh - I am not worried. It is normal to get some degradation in the first year. Degradation slows after the first year unless the battery is being abused.

261 - 271 of 271 Posts