Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Very interested in the Bolt EV but would like to see cutaways of the car in person like you see at the car shows and product launches. I would like to see the motor, batteries, and chassis exposed. I have tried the GM corporate customer service people and they are of no help. I am on the east coast but will travel if I have to. I assume there is one in Detroit somewhere but it would be nice if I could see one in the mid-atl or FL area. Most of the car shows seem to have run their course over the winter so that doesn't seem to be an option.

Any ideas on this are very welcome. Also, if anybody has an email for people in the Bolt EV marketing group, that could be very helpful. Thx John

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi. Very interested in the Bolt EV but would like to see cutaways of the car in person like you see at the car shows and product launches. I would like to see the motor, batteries, and chassis exposed. I have tried the GM corporate customer service people and they are of no help. I am on the east coast but will travel if I have to. I assume there is one in Detroit somewhere but it would be nice if I could see one in the mid-atl or FL area. Most of the car shows seem to have run their course over the winter so that doesn't seem to be an option.

Any ideas on this are very welcome. Also, if anybody has an email for people in the Bolt EV marketing group, that could be very helpful. Thx John
In the meantime, have a look at: http://insideevs.com/deep-dive-chevrolet-bolt-battery-pack-motor-and-more/

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
It's definitely different to see it in picture vs in person but I think it's going to be really hard to find where they have cutaways sitting around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts