9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New purchase - enjoy the pictures.

Details:
2017 Bolt EV Premier
Ext: Nightfall Gray Metallic
Int: Dark Galvanized Gray
DC Fast Charging, Driver Confidence II package, Infotainment Package

I'm too new to be allowed to embed links, so go to "imgur.com" and add "/a/darM4" to the end of the URL.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I see snow in your photos. It looks like you took one for the team and took these photos out in the cold! Thanks, you definitely covered some angles and areas of the car that I hadn't seen before.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice job on the pics! You can definitely begin to appreciate the cargo space lost by the covers and foam space filler. It's really quite a deep well without those wasters, and could be a lot more space efficient in a more rectangular shape based on the unused space available under the car.

·
Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
Nice pictures! Thanks!

It's clear that GM once intended to put a temporary spare and jack kit in the car. Likely where the hidden storage is now is where the 120v charger kit was supposed to go. When they decided against the spare, the charger moved downstairs and we gained additional storage. It's great news for those that really want to carry around a spare. The rest of us just get extra storage.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the pics! Since you got the Bose upgrade, does it come with a subwoofer? If so, can you get some pics of it? I'm curious where they mounted it and how it fits in with the interior.

·
Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
It still surprises me that these don't come with a simple engine cover, Instead they keep everything exposed which has me wondering if they did that purposely to be good or for cost cutting.
Why would you want an engine cover?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
An "engine cover" doesn't have to be a hood lol, it could just be a piece of plastic that covers up some components in the engine bay. But thanks for the pictures! Those were real quality and up close and pretty much everything we would like to see. Taking one for the team in the cold ! What are your impressions so far?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts