Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Are you still angry that he did not show up to your graduation at Trump University? Glad you at least swiped cardboard Trump. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Where are you located? Now I'm interested to see if the 2019 is any different. Then after we're done we can all test it out with a car with no emergency braking system.

·
Registered
2020 Bolt Ev Premier
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where are you located? Now I'm interested to see if the 2019 is any different. Then after we're done we can all test it out with a car with no emergency braking system.
Hahaha! I’d absolutely be down for that. I hear wood chippers lack emergency braking. I’m in Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh, we just steered away from the rocky shore and you throw in an iceberg...

·
Registered
2020 Bolt Ev Premier
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
At the rate we’re winning we won’t have to worry at hitting any of those soon. Also, I never said it was HUGE wood chipper. Have you seen that mans hands... no ordinary wood chipper would do.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hahahaha, I don't know what you're talking about. My post was purely for science. You need a car without emergency braking to make sure it wasn't just by chance.

Too bad, though, as Colorado's way too far from Portland for this purely scientific experiment.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts