Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wsj.com/articles/gms-chevy-bolt-ev-not-widely-available-until-spring-1479413234#renderComments

If you are not in CA or OR, spring next year is the earliest you will be getting a Bolt from your local dealer (so likely April or later). :eek:

If you are in CA/OR and didn't yet place an order? Definitely no Bolt for you till early next year, unless you pluck a pre-ordered Bolt from a dealer where the original person backed out. ;)

For those of us that already placed orders? Congrats guys! We'll be in rare company for a while! :cool:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Was kind of expecting this after the initial cali and OR announcement they made. The rest of us has a while to wait, especially if we're not living in an overly ev friendly city.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Lol someone sounds super excited and very exclusive ;)

But I don't mind having to wait, gives me some more time to see what the CA or OR impressions are in real life usages.

·
Registered
31 Posts
On a marketing level it goes a lot way especially when your reaching out to people that don't know much about cars and don't know where to find second opinions,etc. So seeing approvals like this puts confidence in the product, even to me it gives me a slight bit more confidence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts