Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to make my first post, but would also like to mention this directly to the admin/founders of this site. Chevrolet has removed the official FB page for the Bolt on or around January 30th. This is potentially in response to early interest, and the implications of actually having to produce the car in the face of it. I would advise Bolt enthusiasts to demand that the FB site, which would also feature prominently in most search engine results be returned. Stay active on this. Update Wikipedia as well, and focus on supplying a mirror type entry to the Chevy Volt, in terms of layout.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Official site, yes. Chatted briefly with staff.
Fascinating... One of two things I imagine... Perhaps GM is worried about the Bolt stealing thunder from the Volt? Alreeady Volt 2015 sales have cratered, but that could be more to do with the update arriving shortly... 2, its not going to ge called the bolt so there is no advantage to gaining a huge following only for them to be displaced when the production model debuts named not bolt...

curious, thanks for the share...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope for the best, and take the initiative wherever you can. We're in no way secure for an EV future yet - it requires activism and advocacy every step of the way through, to the end of the decade, at least, I should think. I was involved in the film "Who Killed the Electric Car?" and co-founded pluginamerica.org. Please make your contributions to an EV future however you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts