Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly my thing but look what this guy got! Personally I could never dive around with a SLOW sign in the back window. I'd rather drive fast then pull over hand have a rest while the car is charging than hold up traffic!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I was definitely waiting to see who would take this task on and the award goes to this guy. 623km on a single charge is pretty darn phenomenal !!

Albeit I would never be able to do something like that either, it would drive me absolutely insane.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I was definitely waiting to see who would take this task on and the award goes to this guy. 623km on a single charge is pretty darn phenomenal !!

Albeit I would never be able to do something like that either, it would drive me absolutely insane.
So if GM has abandoned the European market and separated from Opel as discussed in another thread, where are these Ampere-e cars coming from. Inquiring minds want to know. At 40 km/hour it takes 15.5 hours to go 620 miles. He deserves the award.:D

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
So if GM has abandoned the European market and separated from Opel as discussed in another thread, where are these Ampere-e cars coming from. Inquiring minds want to know. At 40 km/hour it takes 15.5 hours to go 620 miles. He deserves the award.:D
That's exactly what I wanted to write: if wicked tongues were to say that Denmark has no heroes anymore, here is one!

If I had to guess, I'd say GM hot-potatoed Opel to PSA because of Opel's retirement liabilities. The German and French governments would probably be in better position to handle a potential pension crisis if it were a European-owned company.

This of course doesn't preclude a hypothetical agreement between GM and PSA to continue selling the Bolt with an Ampera E badge.

·
Registered
390 Posts
From the N on the license plate, you can see this is a Norwegian car (but perhaps you knew this). It has been known that the first few Ampera Es have been delivered to Norwegian customers. As a matter of fact one was delivered in Italy (or should I say in the Vatican). To the pope.

Nice marketing stunt? Mwah, the pope probably has not idea what it is all about and IMHO it just pisses of real people that were hoping to buy on ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts