Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just picked up our loaded Red Bolt. Couple of things are missing. One my wife really wanted the sun visors to pull out so that they could more effectively block out the sun coming through the side windows. I am wondering if there are any aftermarket OEM like visors. Two, the shoulder belts lack the adjustment at the top so that for some people they cut at the neck. One thing I guess is to raise the seat, but that is a pain. Third, the missing garage door opener setup. I believe I can purchase that and just find a way to power it. Other than that the Bolt seems pretty decent thus far. This is our fourth electric car. Leaf, Rav4EV, Kia SoulEV+ and now the Bolt. Oh, by the way we are in Santa Barbara, CA.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
We just picked up our loaded Red Bolt. Couple of things are missing. One my wife really wanted the sun visors to pull out so that they could more effectively block out the sun coming through the side windows. I am wondering if there are any aftermarket OEM like visors. Two, the shoulder belts lack the adjustment at the top so that for some people they cut at the neck. One thing I guess is to raise the seat, but that is a pain. Third, the missing garage door opener setup. I believe I can purchase that and just find a way to power it. Other than that the Bolt seems pretty decent thus far. This is our fourth electric car. Leaf, Rav4EV, Kia SoulEV+ and now the Bolt. Oh, by the way we are in Santa Barbara, CA.
Welcome Santa Barbara! That's my home town where I grew up! Go Dons!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations ! Not too sure if there is anything on the market for the visors yet, but I'm sure you could use a universal garage door opener like EldRick has provided an example of. It's still really early to see any sort of aftermarket parts for the Bolt yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts