Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew LG was making a few parts for the Bolt including the batteries and infotainment system but there's more. I found picture showing just how much of the new Bolt is from LG.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not too surprised as most of the listed items has to deal with charging, tech and batteries, things they specialize in. I did pause at the electric climate control compressor, that seems to be more of an automaker specialty than a battery producer like LG.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Not too surprised as most of the listed items has to deal with charging, tech and batteries, things they specialize in. I did pause at the electric climate control compressor, that seems to be more of an automaker specialty than a battery producer like LG.
LG also makes appliances like refrigerators and freezers (among many, many other things)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LG makes phones too so I have high hopes for their infotainment system, I've heard that people are always having problems with the new technology in cars.

·
Registered
730 Posts
If it won't from the start it should allow you to, Lexus I think is doing that, it's the best way to go since it should even allow for Apple users. They need to cater to the different OS's out there, people are very loyal to either one. Would be surprised if for some people that's a deal breaker.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
For sure it is. I've seen a lot of people say no I don't want to buy this certain vehicle because it doesn't come with apple car play, or I can't mirror my phone on this, etc.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It'll probably run both car play and android auto but the android auto would probably function better since LG produces them. Apple is just apple, yea I'm biased against them.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Lol couldn't tell at all from that post ;)

But yea you would be able to do a lot more with an android interface opposed to apple car play

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
^
GM Part# for the 2017 Bolt Premium All-Weather Front & Rear Mat Pkg. is 42333257
Matching GM Premium All-Weather Cargo Mat Pkg. is part# 42400139

WeatherTech should have their Bolt custom floor liner package available soon too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts