Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Lots of shows coming up since we're approaching that time of the year and with the availability of these Bolts it might mean another round of seeing these half cuts on display which for those that want more visuals and even better real life in person explanations... that should do it for you. After all these shows are consumer shows.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Throw some heavy subs in the back and even it out a bit ;) The extra weight of trying to even it out would probably reduce range though right ?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
56/44 really isn't that bad at all. There doesn't really seem to be anything that we can move from the front to the back to try and even it out. But even at that I really don't mind. I won't be adding any weight in the rear to try and even it out because I find it pointless lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
56/44 really isn't that bad at all. There doesn't really seem to be anything that we can move from the front to the back to try and even it out. But even at that I really don't mind. I won't be adding any weight in the rear to try and even it out because I find it pointless lol
The charger might be a candidate? There are several independent modules upfront which could be moved with some ingenuity and a lot of Desire. I suppose it all depends on how much of a perfectionist one is? To me it doesn't matter. The handling is so much better than everything else I have ever owned. The weight plants the front tires and
aids the acceleration we all love. 🚀

1 - 9 of 9 Posts