Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You can report someone idling in California as well, and the DMV will issue an $800 citation.
Dream on. A friend in Oakland, CA called it in an egregious offender operating a real estate business outside his coffee shop and using the internet. When the offender saw JohnLaw pull in, he turned off and said, "Who me? Not so." No evidence, no citation.

jack vines

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Dream on. A friend in Oakland, CA called it in an egregious offender operating a real estate business outside his coffee shop and using the internet. When the offender saw JohnLaw pull in, he turned off and said, "Who me? Not so." No evidence, no citation.

jack vines
Good to know. I've never actually reported anyone for that, by the way, but I have a friend who has reported several individuals (and they were cited).

·
Registered
2,265 Posts

jack vines
That's why you have to bring a van and do a stake out. ;)

41 - 43 of 43 Posts