Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I wonder if Chargepoint page can work as "fuelly" for electric cars ... I am struggling with Fuelly, because they won't let you use mi/kWh as a unit of measurement.

Does this page track only Chargepoint charge-ups? Because if yes, maybe other users predominanty charge at other stations and/or at home.

·
Registered
507 Posts
got this in my chargepoint monthly summary today. i'm surprised the average distance is so low, but i assume it has to do with most other EVs having such a limited range. the range of the bolt is genuinely freeing :)
I guess I am not holding up my end of the deal. In 6 months I have only put on 2300 miles, or about 400 per month. That is because I don't commute, mainly use it within the Bay Area, where a round trip could go to 120 miles. Oh, and I use Charge Point, so I probably pulled down the average. Just read today there are 150 k BEV's in California, about 1/2 of all of them in the country.:nerd:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does this page track only Chargepoint charge-ups? Because if yes, maybe other users predominanty charge at other stations and/or at home.
that's a good point, yes, this only tracks when you charge on the chargepoint network. maybe lots of people do charge at home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts