Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone interested, I found some nice, high-quality Bolt wallpapers. Go ahead and take one you like:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I took one (since it looks just like MY blue Bolt) and put it in my pictures folder. Then I edited my User CP "profile picture" and can see the picture there. It does NOT show on previous posts, but I will see if it shows up on this, my first "new" one.

[Edit] Addendum: Nope it does not show. I must have something set to "don't show picture" or something like that!

[Edit#2] I guess I do not know the difference between a "profile picture" and an "avatar"! Once I uploaded the picture (again) as the latter, it shows on my posts! (Even the old ones.)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took one (since it looks just like MY blue Bolt) and put it in my pictures folder. Then I edited my User CP "profile picture" and can see the picture there. It does NOT show on previous posts, but I will see if it shows up on this, my first "new" one.

[Edit] Addendum: Nope it does not show. I must have something set to "don't show picture" or something like that!

[Edit#2] I guess I do not know the difference between a "profile picture" and an "avatar"! Once I uploaded the picture (again) as the latter, it shows on my posts! (Even the old ones.)
So, an Avatar is your Profile picture, usually people use a smaller pictures for it. A Wallpaper is a bigger size picture used as a background of a graphical user interface on the screen of a computer. Try to save one picture from my post above on your computer, then right click on it and then "Set as Desktop Background" :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Since I like minimalist looking things, the following wallpaper really does it for me. It helps that the most important parts of the Bolt can be seen.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm using the bottom picture for my wallpaper, but it looks like a 4x6 photo in an 8x10 frame.

Either way, thanks TK, I'm liking it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts