Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I still have a few bolts open if anyone looking for one to put he's name on. Most of them will be here the first of next week but I'm sure we can do the paperwork before the 31st so you can get the tax credit for this year. Please give me a call on my cell and we can go over the option and color. My cell number is 951-707-9226 and my work number is 714-847-6092 I work at DeLillo Chevrolet in Huntington beach Ca 92648 my name is Logan and would really like to help

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
tell me about it do you have one coming in too
Can you explain how Rotolo Chevy already sold a Bolt to a customer yesterday? Is it because they are pretty close to Mira Loma? Did someone from the dealership drive out to the holding area and drive that Bolt back or something??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can you explain how Rotolo Chevy already sold a Bolt to a customer yesterday? Is it because they are pretty close to Mira Loma? Did someone from the dealership drive out to the holding area and drive that Bolt back or something??
How do you now Rotolo sold one?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Their website actually shows they have a blue on in stock as well, if I wasn't paying by check I would rip it up and ditch Rydell and head over there!

·
Registered
39 Posts
This release seems to be a bit of a Charlie Foxtrot. First three cars sold, then nothing. Now cars sitting in place for extended periods of time.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts