Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
In my parking lot at work, Bolts easily outnumber Teslas. Maybe we're not paid enough!
We are on unlimited overtime due to the Democratic National Convention coming into town next year so I'm hoping that will bankroll my next two EV's. In my parking lot, I'm the only EV though we do have one person in a Volt. Sorry, not sure what the classification of that is but if EV is correct then for me, it's 2 in the lot.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I live in a rural/small town area NW of Orlando. Three of us who know each other bought all 3 Bolts a local Chevy dealer had in stock last year. We all like our Bolts a LOT but I haven't seen any other Bolts and only one Tesla.
I don't see old people buying into Tesla, though I know one or two has, so I wouldn't be surprised that they are scarce there.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Here in Vancouver BC I usually see at least one Tesla every day, a Leaf every few days, and a Bolt every week or two....

·
Registered
63 Posts
In the Denver area, it seems that there is always a Tesla in sight on the road, especially in the City and County of Denver. Leafs are pretty common, too. I've seen a few Audi E-trons around and maybe a dozen Bolts since I bought mine. By contrast, when visiting my daughter in Boston a few weeks back, I saw a million Priuses and only 3 Teslas and 1 Bolt. There is at least one other Bolt in my town of about 3000 houses and at least 30 Teslas and half a dozen Leafs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I see at least the 2 other Bolts owned by the public safety division of the University I work at every day. There are another 2 I see regularly on campus owned by faculty/staff. I also see Bolts on the road once or twice a week in my area. More Teslas than Bolts for sure though, especially when you get closer to the beaches in my area. Overall I’m definitely happy with the amount of EVs I see around, but definitely wish there were more! Never seen another Blue Bolt though, so I guess mine is special in the area 😉

·
Registered
276 Posts
Besides any that were on my street this morning and any at work, I saw 4 Bolts this morning on my ~20 to 25 minute drive to work.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I live in northeast Florida and until recently have lamented the lack of Bolts “in the wild” here. But things are finally picking up a bit, as I am now seeing them here and there on occasion. Naturally, nothing near like the frequency of Teslas or Leafs. In fact, there are no less than three used Leafs, two with the Carvana license plate holder on them, routinely parked next to the build in which I work. (This is in no small part due to the ChargePoint unit installed there. ;) ) I predict as more Bolts hit the secondary market in the next year or two, their appearance on the road will start to increase significantly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I also live in NE Florida and have never seen another Bolt. I also spend quite a bit of time on the Jersey Shore and have never seen one their either.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts