Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be nice if GM would also upgrade our OBC and associated wiring for 11.5kW/48A. Would be even better if new OBC would do V2L. Probably get more people canceling buybacks. :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Would be nice to have won the lottery jackpot as well. 🤣

·
Registered
Premier, Yo, with every goodie!
1,614 Posts
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

Reactions: EV Fan

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
If you have any wishes left, instantly drop the CO2 level back to pre-industrial level. That would give us another 50 years to argue about it before we have to don spacesuits to go outside 😖

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
677 Posts
Since I already have the 48amp OBC, they need to come up with some other improvements for me. While V2L would be nice, I honestly doubt I'd ever use it.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
677 Posts
Isn't the bonus the 10 year 100k mile battery warranty?
Meaningless to me since I'm leasing. Since my car is still almost brand new, that warranty isn't much of an extension. Not the same as someone that already has 60-70,000 miles on their car.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
A full head of hair too, please ;)
Pft. Just think of the time you save by not brushing your hair, the money saved by not having to buy shampoo.

Bald is GREAT!!!!!

That said....I still do have a full head of very thick hair. Dammit.....

• Haha
Reactions: MikeZ and Martin D

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
For 2017-2019, the bonuses are:
  • Another 8 years or 100,000 miles of warranty on the battery.
  • Higher capacity new battery that is probably made to higher quality standards (many of the earlier batteries had predictable cell voltage differences that reduced effective capacity relative to intended capacity).

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
With legacy car manufacturers, once they get your money, you are dead to them unless the gubment is holding a gun to their heads. It's like an unspoken rule of car companies: thou shalt never make a car better than it was when it was first purchased. Know of some easy-to-implement software features that will make the car better? Safer? Well, you're not going to get them. Unless you own a Tesla.

Mike

·
Registered
2019 Premier, US battery
132 Posts
Would be nice if the pandemic was over AND I would win the lottery!
A full head of hair too, please ;)
I'm in with the pandemic and lottery sentiments, but I actually wish the scraps of hair I have left would just give up, and go away. I prefer the "clean" look, and would rather not have to keep shaving the scalp...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
World peace would be nice, but I will be happy with peace of mind that my Bolt is not going to go nuclear in my garage 🤯

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
With legacy car manufacturers, once they get your money, you are dead to them unless the gubment is holding a gun to their heads. It's like an unspoken rule of car companies: thou shalt never make a car better than it was when it was first purchased.
Sometimes, they actually do make the car better than before, when a redesigned part is used for warranty repairs because the original part failed too often, causing too much warranty expense.

I saw this several times with a VW, because the original parts failed quickly, but the redesigned parts used as warranty replacements were more reliable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts