Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I’d be happy to have target charge level instead of H.R. on my 2018. Really, after all the B. S. we’ve been through how hard could that be? Could also help protect the batteries which is in GM’s best interest.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sometimes, they actually do make the car better than before, when a redesigned part is used for warranty repairs because the original part failed too often, causing too much warranty expense.

I saw this several times with a VW, because the original parts failed quickly, but the redesigned parts used as warranty replacements were more reliable.
Case in point: My 1998 VW Jetta had two plastic window regulators fail; they were both replaced with metal ones that had no subsequent issues.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'm perfectly happy just getting a new battery ! My master plan in 2017 when I bought the Bolt, was that GM was not going to do any major styling changes for years. Done. Then getting a new battery 4 years later will extend the life of the '17 Bolt for another 10 years... Thanks GM !

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'm perfectly happy just getting a new battery ! My master plan in 2017 when I bought the Bolt, was that GM was not going to do any major styling changes for years. Done. Then getting a new battery 4 years later will extend the life of the '17 Bolt for another 10 years... Thanks GM !
Where are you getting this ten years stuff from? It is EIGHT years. Not ten.

Reactions: Sean Nelson

·
Registered
"early" 2019 LT Slate Grey Metallic
246 Posts
Pft. Just think of the time you save by not brushing your hair, the money saved by not having to buy shampoo.

Bald is GREAT!!!!!

That said....I still do have a full head of very thick hair. Dammit.....
My wife likes me just like that so it's not like I really need it! ;)
What I save in combs and shampoo, I spend on hats, baseball caps, suntan lotion and skin cancer treatments!
Like I always say, if that's the only thing that falls off, I'll be fine...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts