Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
No usage fee. I was 12 months into my lease. I only paid a $280 upgrade fee for the msrp difference.
WOW!!!! Only 8 weeks. Good for you :)
We finally got our replacement lease vehicle and it took a total of 9 months for us :rolleyes: (Sept. 2 2021 thru June 3 2022) They DID pay for a rental car and fuel that whole time so we were fortunate in that regard. We also didn't have to pay a usage fee (Even though our RC said we WOULD according to CA law????) I have to say, all in all, GM has tried to make this right and certainly MOST of their people in the trenches (We dealt with 5 different ones) are doing a good job.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think for those that started the process later this year, it actually went by fairly quick. For me. I think I actually got lucky that my tagged Nov EUV was actually tagged to someone else due to a system error. I was able to find a dealer willing to host the swap and use one of their allocations already in transit. My car arrived 5 days after I received my offer letter. My RC was also very competent and super responsive, as was the dealer.

·
Registered
BOLT 2020 CAYENNE ORANGE
20 Posts
I think for those that started the process later this year, it actually went by fairly quick. For me. I think I actually got lucky that my tagged Nov EUV was actually tagged to someone else due to a system error. I was able to find a dealer willing to host the swap and use one of their allocations already in transit. My car arrived 5 days after I received my offer letter. My RC was also very competent and super responsive, as was the dealer.
Aside from the car, did they offer you evgo card or any other incentive?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Yes, EVgo credit or Leve 2 install. I choose EVgo credit since I already have level 2 charger at my house.
Congrats!! Nice looking car. It only took 5 days after offer receipt? It's been a month for me now from the time I accepted the offer. The paperwork is with the dealer, but no one can provide status on the car. It's holding place is only 45 minutes from me, but the vehicle is still pending release from GMC. Did your dealer just switch the car from a tagged vehicle to the one in transit? Maybe I could go that route.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get status on a vehicle? Dealer, Chevy, and RC states they don't have that info.

Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats!! Nice looking car. It only took 5 days after offer receipt? It's been a month for me now from the time I accepted the offer. The paperwork is with the dealer, but no one can provide status on the car. It's holding place is only 45 minutes from me, but the vehicle is still pending release from GMC. Did your dealer just switch the car from a tagged vehicle to the one in transit? Maybe I could go that route.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get status on a vehicle? Dealer, Chevy, and RC states they don't have that info.

Thanks.
I don't think you can just switch it out without starting over. In my case, I think I was fortunate by their mistake. My RC called me after I tagged one of the Nov builds to tell me that due to a system glitch when I did it, the car actually went to someone else. So basically, she left me with, "I'm sorry, I don't have a car for you." And my only options were to take a straight repurchase or find a dealer with a car and is willing to do the swap with. I got lucky and found Allen Gwynn Chevy with a premier in transit that was due to arrive in a week and were more than happy to help with my swap. I provided the new VIN to my RC and got the offer letter 1 week after. Car arrived 4 days later and my packet arrived at the dealer a week after that. Total time was 8 weeks.

·
Registered
BOLT 2020 CAYENNE ORANGE
20 Posts
Finally received official offer letter from RC. Per my RC, estimated delivery date 7/17 but on dealers site 6/27 for my Bolt EUV. That means 3 more weeks of waiting (sigh). I made a chat at chevrolet.com site and the order tracking they gave me is 4300 as the event codes. Per my RC, she will send the packet documents to dealership once the vehicle is close to delivery.
It is weird why she cannot send the packet right away?

• Event Codes
    • 0500 (DEFINITION OF THIS STATUS IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN)
    • 1000 ORDER ON HOLDER AT DEALERSHIP
    • 1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
    • 1101 ORDER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM
    • 1102 ORDER ENTERED VIA WEB
    • 2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
    • 2001 ORDER GENERATED TO DEALER
    • 2005 ORDER REPLACED BY GM PROSPEC ORDER
    • 2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
    • 2051 ORDER CHANGED THRU WEB
    • 2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
    • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
    • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
    • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
    • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
    • 3450 IMPORT VEHICLE PRODUCED
    • 3550 IMPORT VEHICLE SHIPPED FROM PORT OF ORIGIN
    • 3575 IMPORT VEHICLE RECEIVED AT PORT OF ENTRY
    • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
    • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
    • 4104 BAILMENT INVOICE
    • 4106 BAILMENT RELEASED
    • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
    • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
    • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
    • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY
    • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
    • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
    • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
    • 9000 ORDER CANCELED

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Yes, EVgo credit or Leve 2 install. I choose EVgo credit since I already have level 2 charger at my house.
Hi, did your offer state "No cash back or incentives of any kind are applicable towards this transaction"? I asked my dealer if I can get EVgo credit and he restated that the offer said no incentives of any kind. Is this up to the dealer or is my offer different having the clause? Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi, did your offer state "No cash back or incentives of any kind are applicable towards this transaction"? I asked my dealer if I can get EVgo credit and he restated that the offer said no incentives of any kind. Is this up to the dealer or is my offer different having the clause? Thanks.
It did, but that should be referring to incentives and rebates such as the $6300 currently available for the 2022.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Chevrolet Bolt
3,927 Posts
Your dealer is probably technically correct. However, some owners have had dealers submit the QMerit installation or the EVgo credit anyway. Was your swap for a lease? I don't know if those incentives apply to a lease regardless.

·
Registered
2021Bolt to 2022EUV
875 Posts
Yes
But they can still do it.

having a email issue with my eVgo credit. The Ev rep gave me the code but it’s gotta be installed with the link inside the email. For some reason I am not getting the email.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT
628 Posts
My dealer wasn't really "helpful" about getting me enrolled for the 240v install but finally got it entered. had a couple emails from Qmerit so far, just awaiting contact from a installer now.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts