Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

Calendar notification.ogg

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  davioh2001 
#1 ·
Every now and then the audio is interrupted with calendar notification. Ogg. Something to do with my android phone? Is this strictly for Google calendar ?

#3 ·
Where are you seeing the "calendar notification.ogg" message? On the DIC? Infotainment screen? Your phone?

#5 ·
Wait, you have an mp3 player plugged in as well? I am confused. Are you referring to your phone as the "mp3 player"? Or are you plugging in a USB flash/thumb/jump/storage drive full of mp3s and using the Infotainment system to play music from that? If you have a thumb drive plugged in, are you also plugging in your phone? I've never tried plugging in a USB thumb drive with mp3 files and my phone before. I don't think there would be a conflict but I haven't tried it either.

If you are plugging in both a USB thumb drive and your android phone, try just plugging only one device at a time. If that fixes things, perhaps you should move your music to your phone and use Google Play Music or another Android Auto music player (I use MD Player).

#6 · (Edited)
Hi quirky my current setup is android phone for android auto in USB 1 - use for maps and calls.
Sony mp3 player in aux - due to it supporting flac playback.
PS the calendar notification .ogg happens weather I have mp3 plugged in or not so I'm sure this is something to do with an app on my phone. I did turn off all notification for Google calendar and haven't noticed it lately but I also am not Plugged phone into usb every single trip.

#7 ·
Its still doing this - probably coming from either yahoo mail, gmail, outlook. Hard to know. I put my 2 cents in with GM that I don't like how the notification takes over the system and completely stops my music through aux... I'm not going to hold my breath for a fix anytime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.