Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Submitted my forms on Feb 26, and the web site has said since then they'll review it within 30 calendar days. That's five days from now. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just got an email that mine was approved. It was held up initially because they didn't like the scanning job on did on the two and a half page long purchase agreement.

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
Just got an email that mine was approved. It was held up initially because they didn't like the scanning job on did on the two and a half page long purchase agreement.
How did you do it that they did accept? I scanned it as three pages and then made it one PDF file. I couldn't make it work any other way. I tried to make it one continuous scan using my document feeder, but the paper is so thin and flimsy it wouldn't feed, or it would jam.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How did you do it that they did accept? I scanned it as three pages and then made it one PDF file. I couldn't make it work any other way. I tried to make it one continuous scan using my document feeder, but the paper is so thin and flimsy it wouldn't feed, or it would jam.
I did the same thing, but the one thing in the FAQ mentioned to try and leave some overlap of the previous page on subsequent pages, so that it's very apparent that it's all one continuous document. As long as it's "complete", it should be accepted.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I scanned it is sections very carefully, so there was an overlap between each page. The first attempt was a little sloppy and they rejected it. Used tape to make it flat the second time, combined the 3 pdf's into one document. Everything was very straight and clear on the second try. It worked.
:nerd:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts