Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can no longer select or delete SXM favorites via either the touchscreen or the steering wheel controls. I can still enter SXM channels manually. FM favorites work fine.

I have the latest software (14.4.2) and rebooting doesn’t seem to help.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I can no longer select or delete SXM favorites via either the touchscreen or the steering wheel controls. I can still enter SXM channels manually. FM favorites work fine.

I have an older software version. But I was able to delete my SXM favorites by swiping them to the right or left (can't remember which way) from the touch screen.

·
Registered
4 Posts

I have the same problem, updated at dealer. Favorites are not selectable.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
I have no experience with the intermediate versions. We went from the original 13.4.0 version to dealer installed 14.5.0. Both work as intended. I could, and still can, set SXM favorites.

Ours always said we had the latest version, and rebooting doesn't help. Unless you got an email, or an OTA notice in the car, you will probably need to go to the dealer for the latest update.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I received a letter from GM just yesterday, it said that after the OTA software update some entertainment functions would be lost.

If you received one of these GM letters explaining the update process check it out, I don't have it with me at this time.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
As others have mentioned, the video function is gone. I can no longer show the video of me being chased by a dog, on my electric bike. The setting page still has a button labeled projection. It tells you to plug in an appropriate device. I can't imagine what that might be.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
As others have mentioned, the video function is gone. I can no longer show the video of me being chased by a dog, on my electric bike. The setting page still has a button labeled projection. It tells you to plug in an appropriate device. I can't imagine what that might be.
"Projection" is the generic name for technologies like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto that "project" the user interface of a smart phone onto the car's infotainment screen. "An appropriate device" would be an Apple or Android smart phone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts