Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Bolt EV Premier Cajun Red
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Premier model with the surround view from the 4 cameras. There is a second camera in the rear that works on the rear view mirror for when you don't have visibility out the back because of packages. It is a nice feature. However, I would like to be able to view the front camera on demand like they have on the new Corvettes. It would aid in parking while pulling up to the high curb stops that might damage the lower front of the car. I saw a post on Face Book where a Bolt's camera system got hung up and was displaying the view out from the front camera on the display screen while driving. They had to reset the system to shut it off. So apparently it can display the front camera on the display. Is there a way to activate it?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I activate mine every time I pull into my garage. Hit the four dot icon in upper left of the touch screen and then hit the camera icon once you get slowed down enough.

·
Registered
2020 Bolt EV Premier Cajun Red
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I activate mine every time I pull into my garage. Hit the four dot icon in upper left of the touch screen and then hit the camera icon once you get slowed down enough.

Thanks. I have not finished studying the owner's manual yet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts