·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Early 2017 doesn't seem so bad.. Would the ordering start before that ?
My guess is that yes, once dealers have all the info, colours, trim packages, option costs, they will be in a position to write up an order. Then wait and see..........I suspect that some dealers in Canada may surprise us and get a BOLT EV in before the year-end. That's my .02cents worth.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Won't be surprised to see the build page go up next month, or at th end of next month for Canada but that $1,600 destination charge could deter some people.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
My guess is going to be the end of November or December-ish... not too sure. I always doubt that they'll get it earlier than the anticipated date, but it is a possibility

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got an e-mail a couple fo days ago from a Local dealer. The Premier version will be priced at $47,795.

Also of note Dealer invoice on the LT is $39,629 and $44,259 on the Premier.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That means the Premier will only cost people a bit over $30,000! That was what I thought the base model will cost instead of the Premier trim which is great news for everyone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's not too bad but is that price high enough to qualify for the maximum amount of incentives?
All versions of the Bolt will qualify for the maximum incentive in BC ($5000) and Quebec ($8000). In Ontario, the LT trim will get a rebate of $12,839 and the Premier the full $14,000, because the rebate amount maxes out at 30% of MSRP.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts