Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have since tried to post replies to two of my threads, and neither attempt has worked.

The first, in which I quoted someone (and had to remove the link from the quote since I can't post links) gave me a message that it was awaiting moderation, but now it's been a few days since I've made it, and it still hasn't been moderated and made visible. What's weird is that I seem to be able to make as many new threads as I want, and they don't have to await moderation and are immediately visible.

The second, which I made in a different thread via a quick reply, seemed to appear at first, and I actually edited it a few times, but once I left the thread and navigated to another page and then entered the thread again, it vanished. When I look at the sub-forum the thread is in, at the moment it will say that I'm the latest person to have replied to it, but once I enter it, I can't see my reply post, like it's invisible or something.

What exactly is going on?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Have seen this happen on the forum before. I can see that you posted something but can't see it in the one thread. It also keeps showing up as a new post and there's 10 of 8 posts. Just a bug of some kind.

edit: made a couple posts on the other thread, nothing changed. can't see my posts either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have seen this happen on the forum before. I can see that you posted something but can't see it in the one thread. It also keeps showing up as a new post and there's 10 of 8 posts. Just a bug of some kind.

edit: made a couple posts on the other thread, nothing changed. can't see my posts either.
Well, the one I made in my thread in the New Member Introductions sub-forum seems to have finally appeared, at least to me.

However, the one I made in my thread in the Charging and Batteries sub-forum is apparently still "awaiting moderation" because it has yet to show up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts