Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good or bad luck with Worx brand Electric Tools. So far I've had mixed bag of success ( tools work well when they work but seem to break quickly).

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Previously bought a Worx power washer from Amazon. DOA. Good thing they have a good return policy.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Worx has actually been very good on support (when You finally get a hold of them). I got a 2nd washer for free and no need to send the old one back. My next Problem is the 20V battery powered vacuum. After only 5 minutes the battery was too hot to recharge. Again reached out to Worx trying to get another battery.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Yep the washer was the cordless 20V type. Just didn’t inspire too much confidence with it being DOA and all. Also not worth the time and effort for calling CS and shipping back and waiting for a new one. So I just returned it.

Sticking with Greenworks for garden stuff, their batteries have held up for 5 years now. And corded washers for now.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Anyone know where to get a detailing/pattern pad for the back of the front seats? I had an office chair in the back that, to my dismay, scratched up the back of my seats. Not happy about that.
I know to get a heat gun and pass it over the spots but I need a pattern press to make it match afterwards.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Anyone know where to get a detailing/pattern pad for the back of the front seats? I had an office chair in the back that, to my dismay, scratched up the back of my seats. Not happy about that.
I know to get a heat gun and pass it over the spots but I need a pattern press to make it match afterwards.
Would be interesting to see if anyone has a solution to this. The B pillar is pretty dinged up from the seatbelt whacking at it every time it’s disengaged.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried the Worx vac - and it does an acceptable job of cleaning up red dust that is VERY prevalent here in Texas. Also, Worx listened to my complaint about the 20v battery and that it seemed to heat a LOT quicker than the 40v version - so they are shipping another one- completely free of charge! Hard to argue with that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts