Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been an on again/off again issue for me since...well since I got my Bolt over 2 years ago.

The issue is that the currently playing song does not update correctly on the display (either on the main Home screen or within in audio screen). So what happens is I'm playing lets say song XYZ that is say 3 min long, instead of showing the time where the song is at (for example if 1 min has been played, it will still show it as 0:00 then (maybe and only sometimes) it will jump up some seconds (something like 0:20).

More often than not, however, it will just continue to show song XYZ at 0:00. What is worse, the song will end and then the next song, say song ABC will start but the display still shows song XYZ is playing.

Anyone else get this?

And more importantly, does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

·
Registered
127 Posts
This has been an on again/off again issue for me since...well since I got my Bolt over 2 years ago.

The issue is that the currently playing song does not update correctly on the display (either on the main Home screen or within in audio screen). So what happens is I'm playing lets say song XYZ that is say 3 min long, instead of showing the time where the song is at (for example if 1 min has been played, it will still show it as 0:00 then (maybe and only sometimes) it will jump up some seconds (something like 0:20).

More often than not, however, it will just continue to show song XYZ at 0:00. What is worse, the song will end and then the next song, say song ABC will start but the display still shows song XYZ is playing.

Anyone else get this?

I see this often on the Home screen, but not on the CarPlay screen. Pretty sure it's yet another bug in Chevy's software.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Anyone else get this?

Yup- I have the same problem. I tried to shorten the usb cord assuming that if the information travelled a shorter distance it might speed things up but no luck. I'm using a 6s iPhone (I doubt any of this matters, though).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
kjam12
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing