Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Thanks davioh2001. I still have the factory cover on my screen. Looking at the product on Amazon where there's only 5 reviews, one from May 8 says there's a "0.125 inch gap when centered on the screen". Curious about the referenced change in your posting, and what the issue and history are.

Registered
I'm not as interested in a screen protector as I am in a sun shade for the center screen. Driving during mid-day has the sun shining on the center screen washing it out. I've fashioned a crude shield cut from a plastic folder and attached it with electrical tape. It looks a little crude but it's effective. If some more attractive sun shade were available I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I also covered that chrome strip above the screen, below the center vents with electrical tape. It effectively stops reflection glare and looks quite professional - like it was made that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.