Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I'm eyeing a Bolt before year's end, despite being in the Mid-Atlantic region, and my current employer reimburses fuel costs and oil changes. Does anyone have experience filing expense reports with an EV? For various reasons I'll be the first one in the organization to have a non-ICE automobile (and yes, I still want the vehicle if they don't pay me a dime).

I'm aware there are different payment models (subscription credits, pay at pump, etc.) and am looking for practical experiences dealing with employers who traditionally pay for gas.

This will be my first electric car. Any input is welcome!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Back in the late 1970's with my first EV, my employers three of the next few years) starting in 1976, paid on a per mile basis, same as gas, based on industry standards for gas guzzlers for that year.

Hey Everyone,

I'm eyeing a Bolt before year's end, despite being in the Mid-Atlantic region, and my current employer reimburses fuel costs and oil changes. Does anyone have experience filing expense reports with an EV? For various reasons I'll be the first one in the organization to have a non-ICE automobile (and yes, I still want the vehicle if they don't pay me a dime).

I'm aware there are different payment models (subscription credits, pay at pump, etc.) and am looking for practical experiences dealing with employers who traditionally pay for gas.

This will be my first electric car. Any input is welcome!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
You could try asking the person who takes care of the expense reports. I've never filed one so I can't help you, but maybe they can walk you through the steps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts