Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
This is really a funny thing to see. I'm surprised that he got it to work.

I'm surprised someone who lives in an area with infrastructure (or lack there of) like that would even consider the Tesla Model S.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is really a funny thing to see. I'm surprised that he got it to work.

I'm surprised someone who lives in an area with infrastructure (or lack there of) like that would even consider the Tesla Model S.
whats surprising, that he managed to get electricity to charge his electric car? Or that some poor backwater farmer could be progressive enough to buy a Tesla?

LOL

·
Registered
786 Posts
That is illegal, just as if your neighbor drilled into your water supply to get free water

If you agree to this action, then give me your address so I can siphon the gas out of your car for free!!.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Reminds me of splicing your neighbour's cable feed.

Maybe he is so progressive that he both buy a Tesla Model S and also is playing Robin Hood stealing from the rich and giving to... well, himself.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is illegal, just as if your neighbor drilled into your water supply to get free water

If you agree to this action, then give me your address so I can siphon the gas out of your car for free!!.
Tesla sold the cars to these people on the pretence that there would be a charging network. ITs non existent as of right now for most people in China. Hey, if Tesla was willing to take their money direct all complaints to Silicon Valley, CC: Elon Musk

·
Registered
639 Posts
Reminds me of splicing your neighbour's cable feed.

Maybe he is so progressive that he both buy a Tesla Model S and also is playing Robin Hood stealing from the rich and giving to... well, himself.
Unless he was so far out that it had to come down to that.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I bet.

It was in China, not sure how well distributed charging stations are but clearly there was some desperation for power.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts