Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto123 posted an list of "The 10 Standout Cars of 2016" and the Chevy Bolt made it on to the list. This is among the NSX, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Bentley Bentayga, and the likes.

This fully electric Chevrolet is without a doubt the most impressive car of 2016, as much for its 350-km range as for the highly competitive price tag in comparison with competing models that offer just half that range. Not only that, but the car is a definite eye-pleaser and benefits from a well-appointed and highly livable interior.
https://www.auto123.com/en/news/top10/10-standout-cars-2016/63191/pages/?page=6

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
What helps is looking at everything else that similar money gets you and even what a bit more money gets you, suddenly the Bolt doesn't look that bad after all. Actually with a different color scheme it could look better, of course the only question at that point is what.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow! They called it eye pleasing. That's a first for any of the automotive media.
I think it's a decently good looking car (i've seen it in person) - the only ugly thing about it is the chevy badge. I wish it had the Opel badge of the Ampera-E -- which is ironically a bolt.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Wow! They called it eye pleasing. That's a first for any of the automotive media.
See ! Who needs Bloomberg and their stupid article ;)

I find that the Bolt managed to hit every section of what people wanted. Great range, Great Price, Not horrendous like the i3 in the aesthetics department, and just carries an overall great value in a perfectly sized package

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
See ! Who needs Bloomberg and their stupid article ;)

I find that the Bolt managed to hit every section of what people wanted. Great range, Great Price, Not horrendous like the i3 in the aesthetics department, and just carries an overall great value in a perfectly sized package
Indeed they did and yet we still have people saying- "Yeah, but, but, but Model 3!!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts