Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arlindo Rodrigues goes on a test drive with the Chevy Bolt. They go through a bit of the functions but it is kind of hard to see the display from where the camera person was sitting and there lack of focusing skills lol. But the lady does go through a fair bit of features.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Anyone know if that insert she took out from the center storage has any build in holders or storage inside of it like a coin holder, phone stand, etc.?

·
Super Moderator
787 Posts
This appears to be a video of a test drive done back in January 2016 at CES. In other words, not a production vehicle.

·
Registered
732 Posts
This appears to be a video of a test drive done back in January 2016 at CES. In other words, not a production vehicle.
Your right, I see the coverings on the dash. Too bad there's not else out right now, just a waiting game but the LA show is right around the corner.

·
Super Moderator
787 Posts
There's plenty of videos out there showing test drives of the Bolt. Like the journalist road test done back in September. I've seen other ones as well.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh I didn't notice the dash coverings. I seen that it was posted November 2nd so I actually thought it was from a recent date. I guess just recently uploaded..

Whats that red button on the bottom there over the yellow plate thing ?

·
Super Moderator
787 Posts
Ahh I didn't notice the dash coverings. I seen that it was posted November 2nd so I actually thought it was from a recent date. I guess just recently uploaded..

Whats that red button on the bottom there over the yellow plate thing ?
Clearly it's the passenger auto-eject button. They had to drop that from the production version because of the cost of the rocket seat and parachute system...

·
Registered
31 Posts
That button was only on models that Journalists were allowed to drive just in case they say something anti-Bolt. Notice how pro-Bolt most of them have been, they know the routine ;)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Anyone know if that insert she took out from the center storage has any build in holders or storage inside of it like a coin holder, phone stand, etc.?
Nope, looks like it's just a square kind of box. At least the Bolt has plenty of storage elsewhere outside of that armrest storage. There's a phone holder, two cup holders and an extra little pocket under the center infotainment console.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You can always check the local auto parts store, amazon and ebay for automotive organizers. Drop one or a couple of them in and you'll be set.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts