Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did some browsing, and there are currently 88 Chevy Bolts for sale on Cars.com . Has anyone checked out that website to locate one ??

Ranging from approx. $47k to $36k

·
Banned
350 Posts
Meanwhile, back in reality, none of those dealers around the Portland area have any Bolts in stock or uncommitted, as of this writing.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Looking for a Bolt Premier for immediate delivery, any ideas?

Thx in advance!
You could probably find this information for your local dealers a lot faster simply by using your phone and calling them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I´m located in New York, talked to 1-2 dealers but they had no cars or were not willing to sell out of state

·
Registered
20 Posts
I´m located in New York, talked to 1-2 dealers but they had no cars or were not willing to sell out of state
Contact Rydell in Nothridge CA, $1K off MSRP. The cost to ship to you should be around $900 or just wait a month or 2 and you will be able to get it in the NY / NJ area. Wait like 3 to 5 months and you should be able to get supplier pricing through Costco or others. Instant gratification costs!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in MI and have contacted a NY dealer a couple of weeks ago……they told me they didn't have any idea of when they'd get some Bolts. I'll reach out in a week or two and see what's what. Ironically, the car is made within 75 miles of me but GM won't sell them here for quite a while. The Chevy dealers I spoke to here will be able to service them though. Since they can service them, I see no reason why I shouldn't get one ASAP. This car could be a game changer.

Dayle

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kinda sucks that your right down the road (figure of speech) and can't go and collect one yourself. Really helpful to know that they're trained and ready for servicing though. It would be terrible if you had to go a fair way out just for dealer services.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts