Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I made my first service appointment for the Bolt, online.

When I showed up, the dealer (Wentworth) had no record of my appointment. Annoyed, I left.

So I made an appointment online with Carr Chevy for the same issues. Showed up on time, and again, the second dealer had no record of the appointment I had made.

I conclude that the Service Scheduling software that Chevy provides to the dealers is completely broken, and that the only way to get through to Chevy service is telephone. (Or maybe fax machine?)

And Chevy corporate wonders why people hate having to do anything involving their dealers? Here's a good example - corporate software is screwed up, so the customers get annoyed at the dealers. Corporate software cannot even fulfill their written commitment to provide over-the-air software updates to allow Bolt owners to avoid trips to the dealers.

Arrrrgh.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Same here!

I use the Mobile App to schedule an appointment, I did receive an email from the local Service Manager confirming my reservation time and date, yet this morning when I showed up they have no recollection of my appointment and were not willing to accommodate.

I do agree with OP, this is a terrible experience for something that basically everyone in the industry have mastered for years

1 - 2 of 2 Posts