Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chevrolet is beginning to market the Bolt EV, and to that end they have released a video that focuses on the Chevrolet Bolt prototype.

The prototype is described as an "early development version" of the upcoming electric vehicle. Chevrolet didn't say much about the prototype, but we can see that there is a new front bumper, revised mirrors and more traditional side skirts. The production model will also get more conventional door handles and smaller five-spoke alloy wheels.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Great look at the all-LED tail light setup which I bet what we're seeing here is just part of it, just enough to let light through but none of the rest of the housing

·
Registered
264 Posts
I notice that world car fans yanked the video and uploaded it on their own channel... ;)

Also notice how chevy was careful to keep the interior quite out of sight! too bad ;)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet that the interior will be a bit different from other Chevy models. It could be very close to the Volt though.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I bet that the interior will be a bit different from other Chevy models. It could be very close to the Volt though.
Seeing how they want to follow a similar branding style and approach, we should notice similarities from the bolt to volt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts