Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried the download of the history - it has no entries. It is pretty buggy. I can't figure out if the actual mileage of the car can be seen on mychevrolet.com

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
It has been working pretty well for me. But just now I logged on, and it has lost my prefered dealer, and all my service records. :-(

The good news is that it now shows me charging at 240 volts. It always said 120 volts before.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Many things suck right now, but at least GM seems to have improved the performance of the website. I can get on, and move around on it much faster than at any point in the past, and it finds our car quickly.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
So if I saw this today and the app showed SOC at 97%,how accurate would the app be

I just checked our car in the garage.

Torque Pro 88.6% DIC SoC 9,678 kWh total used DIC shows 32,354 mi 201 miles mid-range

website shows 88% SoC 32,354 miles 9,678 kWh total used 201 miles range

App shows 89% SoC 32,354 miles 202 miles range

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can download the 12 month history (which shows up as blank on the web page) as an excel file... that does work.
The month column shows "invalid date" but just use "fill series" starting with the top cell as 8/2017 and fill to the last cell that has data- you'll see the full monthly history at that point. I also added a column that takes my total kWh usage and multiplies it by 23 cents (our $$$$$ high electric rate on Long Island) so I get my total cost/month.

PS... you can also see that July 2018 is not complete yet (I also have reduced usage since I only work 4 days/week for July & Aug).

Can you get this to work now? When I click on download, nothing happens ☹

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Can you get this to work now? When I click on download, nothing happens ☹
The website has not worked well for me for a month now. It has never captured my miles driven, or days charging correctly. Recently it has shown us a driving zero...only a small exaggeration now. It now shows what may be close to correct for 7 days, and a month, but will not pull up data for a year.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The lifetime data/efficiency has never been accurate since we bought the Bolt, so I don't even pay attention to it on the app or website. Still shows our lifetime is 3.2-3.3'ish efficiency; hasn't moved much since we bought the car. Other than one road trip where we avg'd 3.5 efficiency, we have always gotten at least 4.0+ mi/kwh between charges. So i know whatever data Chevrolet is using is not pulling everything or at least not accurately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have tried Edge, IE and Chrome to no avail. Is there any other way to download data from the Bolt?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts