Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my old neighbour who owns a car wrap business to help me out today. For a fantastic "friend price" he wrapped all the chrome trim pieces and blacked out the bowties and badges with plasti dip. Thanks to all who posted in the Exterior section of this forum for all the great ideas. Needless to say I am very pleased with the results. Have a gander. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
@Bolt604, could you ask your friend what the cost would be for non-friends? Trying to gauge roughly how much it should cost. I'm thinking intricate wrapping of just the chrome pieces would be more costly than just doing panels.

Reactions: hbrocks

·
Registered
783 Posts
I like the look, but to me the inside chrome around the dash area, which causes so many bright reflections in sunlight, is the bigger problem. Did you address that?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like the look, but to me the inside chrome around the dash area, which causes so many bright reflections in sunlight, is the bigger problem. Did you address that?
Buy some vinyl wrap off amazon and apply it to the chrome in the interior or the cabin.

I am debating between a carbon fibre style or a glosss piano black to match the radio bezel.

Reactions: quirkySquirt
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.