Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else annoyed by all the mirror finish bits on the dash? What in **** were the designers thinking? "Let's put a mirror finish trim strip...wait, no, a rounded, curved mirror finish trim strip right above the display in the middle of the dash. That should blind the driver!"

There are bits of chrome on the vents and an outline of chrome around the bowtie on the steering wheel. Between the big strip and those there is always something glaring in my eyes on a sunny day.

Has anyone come up with a decent looking treatment for these bits? In certain situations I'd even call it a safety hazard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is anyone else annoyed by all the mirror finish bits on the dash? What in **** were the designers thinking? "Let's put a mirror finish trim strip...wait, no, a rounded, curved mirror finish trim strip right above the display in the middle of the dash. That should blind the driver!"

There are bits of chrome on the vents and an outline of chrome around the bowtie on the steering wheel. Between the big strip and those there is always something glaring in my eyes on a sunny day.

Has anyone come up with a decent looking treatment for these bits? In certain situations I'd even call it a safety hazard.
A thin strip of matte black gaffers tape dulls the reflections

1 - 10 of 10 Posts