Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a HCS-40 Clipper Creek hard wired charger for sale, it works great and the 25 foot cable is a plus. I decided to go with a level #2 plug in charger so I can use it at our multiple locations. It's about 1.5 years old $350.00

Here is a link to it

·
Registered
2017 Chevy Bolt LT
8 Posts
Did you sell this? It was on eBay yes? Was following & contemplating it haha. I guess I snooze I lose. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
This dude strung me along for days as i was ready to buy and made no mention it was on eBay and then it sold apparently...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This dude strung me along for days as i was ready to buy and made no mention it was on eBay and then it sold apparently...
I guess a Major Snowstorm with 30" of snow that closed just about everything for 2 days doesn't matter, and yes it was listed on multiple places for sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I guess a Major Snowstorm with 30" of snow that closed just about everything for 2 days doesn't matter, and yes it was listed on multiple places for sale.
U had no problem selling it then huh? Learn how to get a proper estimate online shipping quote it ain’t rocket science....Shady AF!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your right it isn't rocket science ebay does all that for you as long as all the shipping information is Included in the listing and it was.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your right it isn't rocket science ebay does all that for you as long as all the shipping information is Included in the listing and it was.
Ur just shady dude. Says a lot about you and ur character. Buyers beware.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts