Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 BMW X2, 2020 Bolt
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always looking for pics of different colored Bolts to see how they actually look, and I'm kind of curious about what colors are the most popular...so, I'm wondering if there is a thread for different colored cars like I see in some other forums (usually stickied/pinned)? If not, hint hint...I'd start, but I don't have a Bolt, yet. I saw the thread about Bolt pics, I'm asking about specific threads for the different colors..if that makes sense.

·
Registered
2019 BMW X2, 2020 Bolt
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be nice to see them pinned..and thanks for the search comment, I was counting down until it came - didn't disappoint.

·
Registered
2019 BMW X2, 2020 Bolt
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful color - nice pic too! I think we are leaning towards the cajun red tint coat, or the oasis Blue...neither should get lost in a parking lot!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I wanted the Cayenne Orange because you see so few of them, and I think it's a gorgeous color that compliments the lines of the car very well.

·
Registered
2019 BMW X2, 2020 Bolt
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't seen any Bolts in that color...actually, I don't remember seeing one at all - but it always seems that I notice other cars more as soon as I buy that specific car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts