Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2017. I like the comfort package which I believe is made by Mobileye. Why doesn't it make sounds when I do something wrong as I see on YouTube?

·
Registered
2020 Bolt
46 Posts
On my LT the comfort package is heated seats, heated steering wheel, and auto dimming mirror. Could you please describe what you are doing when you believe you should hear sounds?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I may have used the wrong name, I thought what you describe was the convenience package. Here is my problem:
1. I have a bad habit of driving too close to the center line. I get frequent warnings and am trying to change. The videos on YouTube have a sound warning with the visual warning which I do not get.
2. On the highway at higher speeds once in a while I get a warning that I am too close to the vehicle in front, again without any sound. The videos also show that you can set the warning distance but I find nothing about how to do it in the manual.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Never heard the sound warning on normal driving where you drift close to the line. Have heard it and a message on the dash (DIC) when I tried out the lane keep assist with hands off the steering wheel (did this at a time when the highway was deserted).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts