Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Chevy Bolt 2LT 2022
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I've been trying for the past 2 hours to remove this harness connected to the front where the windshield is at... Has anyone done this before and can tell me how to remove it? It has to have some sort of Safety clip but I can't figure it out.. hoping someone has!

Thank you!
Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Grille Hood

Hood Automotive design Automotive mirror Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Hood Automotive design Bumper Vehicle door Automotive mirror

·
Registered
287 Posts
You have to pull the white piece out, then push another clip in in order to be able to pull out the connector. In effect, the white clip works like a security lock to be sure the connector is not unclipped. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
Chevy Bolt 2LT 2022
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have to pull the white piece out, then push another clip in in order to be able to pull out the connector. In effect, the white clip works like a security lock to be sure the connector is not unclipped. Hope this helps.
When pulling out the white clip, what did you use? I've tried pulling at it and it just doesn't come out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
What’s a “Comma 2,” Comma Ai,” “Eon,” or “Black Panda?” There is no context here and even the installation video doesn’t tell you. It doesn’t even have the product’s name in the title or description! Even reading the comments, I can’t tell what it is. It’s like there’s some conspiracy to withhold context!

Anyway, I’m interested in accessorizing a Bolt EV and there is no Accessories forum to explore so I guess I’m off to Google to figure out if it’s something we want or not. If it’s a dash cam or something, I had planned to move the ThinkWare unit from the old Gen1 Volt. Perhaps this is better?

·
Registered
7,133 Posts
It's a level 1 or level 2 autonomous driving addon that people comfortable tinkering with the car systems and some programming can add for relatively cheaply. It works by manipulating the built in self-driving capabilities of the vehicle.

I'm curious how well it works with the Bolt? I didn't even see the Bolt listed in the list of 150 vehicles supported by Comma AI.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The Comma2 and Comma3 are cell phone like gadgets that mount under the rear view mirror allowing for much improved Lane Keeping Assist. Here is a link to a video by Jason Shuler who has done great work in figuring this option out -
. It is fairly long but explains situation. The Bolt is not supported by Comma2 and software downloads are significantly complicated. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Here is a link to one for sale:

Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts