Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
it looks like nissan has already done the work. put in your zip code and they'll give you a list of all the rebates in your state.

https://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/ev-incentives
This should be pinned to the top of one of the forums. I'm not sure as to Nissan's commitment to keep it update and going, but for now it looks very thorough. For example, I was unaware of San Jose's free parking program for EVs. I'll be sending the link to a few folks I know who are considering or have recently purchased EVs.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
big caveat on the san jose parking one though:

Your vehicle must be registered in San Jose or purchased from a licensed dealership in San Jose.
luckily, i bought mine in san jose.

ok, there are some big differences between what's hosted on nissan's site and what's listed on san jose's city website. san jose says the program will expire in 2018 unless extended, and costs $30. nissan's document says it doesn't expire, and costs $8.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Clean-Air Vehicle program ("program") and your permit will automatically expire June 30, 2018 (unless otherwise
extended). In the event that the program is discontinued prior to that date, your Permit will automatically expire the day
following discontinuance of the program.
sorry, i didn't mean renewing the permit, i meant that the free parking program may not be renewed after 2018.

·
Registered
70 Posts
it looks like nissan has already done the work. put in your zip code and they'll give you a list of all the rebates in your state.

https://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/ev-incentives
The link says there is nothing for PA, however I just checked there are 114 (as of June 30) PA EV rebates of $1750 remaining through the August deadline. Google = Pennsylvania EV Rebate.

On a side note when I first checked in March there were 250 rebates, so there have been 136 claimed in 3 months. Hopefully one of them is mine :); haven't done a follow up since I filed a couple weeks ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts