Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across a connection error when starting the car? I drove to the gym this morning and everything worked fine, then afterwards i started the car and came across "connection error" and my centre console display would not turn on. After about 15 minutes of driving it turned itself on.

Is this possibly just a one time glitch or should i be contacting the dealer? (id assume they need to diagnos it at the time of the error?)

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've had something similar happen in my car. Mine was one of the first built, and I know that there is a software update for my version of car, but I haven't scheduled anything quite yet as I've been busy otherwise.

In any case, if you encounter this again, you can hard reboot the system, by holding down the home button and the fast forward button (>>) (which are located adjacent to the volume knob) for 10 seconds. That usually solves any issues that I encounter.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I had this problem only once when my Bolt EV was new. I just turned off the car, and turned it on again, and it worked fine ever after.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same error message. The FF+Home button does nothing. Also turning car off, exiting and restarting does nothing. Any suggestions other than going to dealer? Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just wondered, are all your Infotainment Screen lockup issues now resolved? Also, you may want to read the threads: Infotainment Screen Freezing and Infotainment screen/center glitches. There are quite a few Chevy Bolt owners that are having similar problems and just wording them differently...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts