Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a review posted by Consumer Reports on the 2017 Chevy Bolt. Pretty positive review actually, other than the stated fact from the beginning that it doesn't posses anywhere near the "aesthetic appeal" of the Model 3. But at the end he does state that maybe some of the people who placed orders for the Mode 3 should cancel.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yea...I like the looks of the Tesla models and I'd get one if I could afford it, but the Bolt isn't bad looking. I'm hoping Chevy has the infotainment system down pat because I'm always hearing about people having problems with android auto and apple carplay.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Infotainment system issues are the norm with new vehicles now sadly. I don't think I've heard of anyone buying a brand new vehicle and having a flawless infotainment setup lol

·
Registered
786 Posts
I can't fit a Tesla into my driveway, but my Leaf and this baby just are fine and dandy!
You cannot fit a 'Tesla' into your driveway because he is dead and buried. You probabaly should have written a Tesla Motors Model S instead.;)

Reactions: V7i7c

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yea...I like the looks of the Tesla models and I'd get one if I could afford it, but the Bolt isn't bad looking. I'm hoping Chevy has the infotainment system down pat because I'm always hearing about people having problems with android auto and apple carplay.
You best bet is to wait until the Bolt EV arrives at your dealer and then ask for a test drive or at least a try out at the dealer's lot. It isn't fair to "criticize" a GM product until you have actually tried it. I had five GM vehicles since 1975 (staring with the basic AM radio), and I am satisfied with what they offered until now. Even today, in our 2009 Chevy Equinox, my wife still listens to AM radio!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts