Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Lol, the regenerative brakes can make the Bolt into a perpetual motion machine. One fo the testers went on a 15 mile drive and got home with even more range.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The range indicator is computed on board based on the most recent driving data, if a previous trip's usage was energy abusive, then a short subsequent energy efficient trip could show an increased range reflecting on data new even before the trip has ended, although regenerative braking is one of the many factors.
Those numbers go up and down continuously while driving.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm glad they favored utility and practicality over design. it may be quirky, but I like it. Too bad it looks like I have to wait until the Spring to get one here in Arizona. At least I am first on my dealers list.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad they favored utility and practicality over design. it may be quirky, but I like it. Too bad it looks like I have to wait until the Spring to get one here in Arizona. At least I am first on my dealers list.
I think we've all come to the point where that's the reality since car makers will always try to go for some crazy design that often looks ugly, it's just the nor with green cars. Fortunately they tamed it down with the Volt which looks like any ordinary vehicle out on the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts